Friday 16 August 2013

Review Policy

I love to read, who wouldn't, but with everything else going on I am finding it a little difficult so I just wanted everyone to know that at this moment in time I am not taking submissions. I would love to find that hidden gem out there and I do review from numerous sites, when I have the time.

If you are interested in providing a excerpt and want to do a guest post then I am more than happy to hear from you. I can be contacted on hdaly5558@gmail.com

For anyone that is interested, I give 1/2 a point for each, so up to 5 red ribbons and I rate my books as follows:-

  1. Are there any grammatical errors, is it edited well?
  2. Does it flow well?
  3. Is the story unique?
  4. Does it grip me?
  5. Are the characters well defined?
  6. Would I recommend it?
  7. Did I lock myself in a room to get it finished?
  8. Is the pace right for the story?
  9. Is there a good, strong plot?
  10. Did I enjoy it?


No comments:

Post a Comment