Wednesday 23 December 2015

#LeedsAuthorEvent2016 Spotlight: Krissy V

On Saturday 5th March 2016 Hourglass Events will be hosting an author signing with over 60 amazing authors, a beautiful city centre venue and a chance to dine & party with authors & friends in the evening!

The event will be held at the
Leeds Marriott hotel (Website)

4 Trevelyan Square, Boar Lane Leeds England LS1 6ET United Kingdom

Tickets will sell through Eventbrite at a cost of £12.50 per ticket plus a eventbrite booking fee for the signing
AM Tickets ~ 10 am – 12.30 pm
PM Tickets ~ 1.30 pm – 4pm
All day tickets ~ 10 am - 5 pm ( 1-2 pm lunch out of the hall) £20.50 plus booking fee

Masquerade Ball tickets are £46.00 plus a eventbrite booking fee
All author details can be found here Here
 Order your tickets 

Every couple of days from now until then I will be doing a spotlight on my blog for each of the attending authors, I can't wait to meet them all personally on the day!

Today's featured author is...

 Krissy V




Author Bio:
She is a mother to two young children, who in turn keep her young. She lives in Dublin, Ireland, but she's originally from South Devon in the UK. She works full time in a pharmacy and writes in all her spare time, in her lunch hour, when watching TV at night and anywhere the urge takes her.

She is always thinking of situations that be turned into a story and has started a few stories, which in turn will be completed and released to her readers.

Stalker Links:

For Better or for Worse (Til Death Do Us Part #1)
Buy Links:
Blurb:
Natasha Benson Invites you, the reader to follow her journey of marrying the man of her dreams:- he loves her, protects her, makes her laugh and she wants him to be her forever ……. Until they actually get married! Natasha – “My life was so perfect, so structured and then it all came tumbling down in the worst way possible” "Who knew that my wedding vows would become the story of my life?" "This is my story, about how the perfect love can go horribly wrong. Follow me as I go through the big highs and great lows in my happy ever after."

Sunshine In Madrid
Buy Links:
Blurb:
My name is Sunshine and once a year I run Sunshine Tours!

I like to take a break from my life to recharge my batteries, you know that feeling when you just need to do something that is totally different to the hum drum of every day life. My life can be boring, but whenever I get together with my eclectic group of friends my life takes a different track.

Join me on my tour of Madrid. This year is our 10th Anniversary and we intend to make it as good as the first trip we ever made which was to Barcelona. I brought back a souvenir that year that I still treasure.

An anniversary is a time for reflection and I have to do that when my past life catches up with me in the most unusual place. Will I be able to keep my secret? Or is it time for me to grow up and accept some responsibility?

Step aboard the Sunshine tour, take a seat and lose yourself in Sunshine’s world!


Till Death Us Do Part
Buy Links:

Blurb:
When Tasha marries the man of her dreams she wants him to be her forever. He loves her, protects her and makes her laugh...

Until they actually get married.

Follow along as she lives through her wedding vows from For Better or For Worse, then on to In Sickness and In Health and finally see if she makes ti to To Love and To Cherish.

The path of true love never runs smooth and that is the case for Tasha. However, this is a love story and when life throws her a curveball she has to decide whether to catch it.........or run away from it. 

A little warning – there will be big, fat, ugly tears. There will be shouting at the book. There will be heart fluttering moments. If that’s what you like in a book, then dive on in and read Tasha’s story about how the perfect love can go horribly wrong.


A Taste of Christmas Dublin Style
Buy Links:
Blurb:
My name is Nollaig, it’s the Irish word for Christmas. I hate my name. My parents loved Christmas and that’s why they gave me such a festive name, together with the fact that I was born on Christmas Day. 

However, my parents are no longer with us after dying in a car accident on Christmas Eve, five years ago. 

Now I hate Christmas all together. 

I always hated the fact that everyone got presents on my birthday. Now my parents are gone and ever since then I just don’t feel like celebrating Christmas. Everything about this holiday gives me sad memories. 

I need a miracle to happen over the Christmas holiday to make me change my mind about Christmas.

Who knew that a quick shopping trip would provide me with the miracle that I so desperately needed?


No comments:

Post a Comment